Hello there, my name is Laureanne!
I love all things floral and pink.
My love for art started at a very young age. My grandfather was an architect, and I adored him so much that I always visited his office. He would hand me crayons and a blank piece of paper, then I would start drawing. I would draw houses, cats, flowers, and my favorite – anime. I could say that I got my creativity from my grandfather, and I thank him for being my inspiration.
Fun Facts About Me:
- Aside from being a stationer, I am also a wedding photographer. – Laureanne Villarosa Photography
- You can often see me at Trader Joes, specifically the flower aisle.
- Reeses peanut butter cups are my guilty pleasure.
- I love Disney!
- John Mayer is my ALL TIME favorite artist.
- I cannot stand open doors. I always close all doors, even if it is out of my way.
- I am a fur mom to two little dogs (Tofu and Cookie) and one cat (Kuro).
- My favorite college class is Statistics.
- I love solving puzzles!
- If you like Dr. Who, then we will get along very well.